Information Security ManagementAll courses are available for online training as well as instructor-led training!
Famsoft's Information Security Management career track is a career builder for aspiring Information Security Architects. This course is designed to prepare students to handle the Information Security needs of a company effectively. The objective of this track is to provide students a strong conceptual knowledge and lots of hands-on exercises and real time scenarios to help understand the Information security Issues, Architecture and Administration and to appreciate the best practices used in the industry. The program is very detailed and totally hands-on. The following are just few of the exercises that students actually perform in class as part of their projects:
- Securing Network and Data Storage Systems
- Securing Internet and Email Systems
- Creating Data Security Policies.
- Creating Passwords and Encryption Policies
- Creating Data Disposal and Data Erasure Policies
- Disaster Planning, Recovery and Implementation
- The Legal Framework and Legislative Considerations
- Collecting Computer Evidence
This is a rigorous program and you must be willing to devote a substantial amount of time and effort to complete it. Your gains will be in direct proportion to the effort you put into it.
What is CISSP?
The practice of information security has become much more complicated and the need for qualified information security professionals has become critical. During this time, the International Information Systems Security Certification Consortium (ISC2) has made significant progress in testing and certifying information security practitioners as Certified Information System Security Professionals (CISSPs).
The CISSP Certification examination consists of 250 multiple-choice questions. Candidates have up to 6 hours to complete the examination in the following areas
- Access Control Systems & Methodology
- Applications & Systems Development
- Business Continuity & Disaster Recovery Planning
- Law, Investigation & Ethics
- Operations Security (Computer)
- Physical Security
- Security Architecture & Models
- Security Management Practices
- Telecommunications & Network Security
The Famsoft's Information Security Management Career Track assists students in preparing for Certified Information System Security Professionals (CISSPs).